From the Yuba press release -
“The Spicy Curry is a smart transportation solution for families, tradesmen, entrepreneurs and small business owners who want to ride more, drive less, live healthier and lower their carbon footprint,” says Benjamin Sarrazin, founder and owner of Yuba Bicycles. “Shop for a week’s worth of groceries. Pedal kids to school. Lug your tools to the jobsite. Deliver pizzas. We designed the Spicy Curry to be the most practical, safe and powerful cargo bike on the market for the widest range of people. The strong rear rack is like the deck of a minivan or pickup truck that allows you to carry children, groceries, tools, packages or any large object that normally requires a car. The high-torque mid-drive motor from Currie Tech provides more power than other eBike drives on the market. Glide up hills and safely navigate city streets at 20-plus miles per hour without breaking a sweat. That’s spicy!"
|Green curry flavoured electric deliciousness!|
|3rd generation mid-drive electric system keeps the motor and battery weight way down low for very stable handling.|
|Expected availability is June 2015.|
|Give us a call pricing details.|
Here are some of the details -
- 20 inch rear wheel for better balance.
- Plug-in cargo system with optional Truck Bed Add-On that creates a four-foot-square cargo area.
- Integrated adapter to easily install or remove Yepp child seats.
- Secure your bike in seconds with a lock that inserts through the rear wheel and stows easily on the frame when riding.
- Hydraulic disc brakes for stopping power.
- Big Apple Schwalbe tires for grip, fenders and LED lights for all-weather riding.
- Chromoly fork, sturdy 1.5 inch steerer tube for dissipating the forces of acceleration and deceleration.
- Low battery placement for better balance.
- Lifetime frame warranty, two year warranty on electric components.
- Optional Add-Ons include the Roots hand lever activated double kickstand.